Your tempo app is designed to work with your Trio II in-home display, when connected to your WiFi network. The Tempo app adapts to which fuel types are available and the meter mode, for example if you only have electricity from your supplier, then only that fuel is shown.
Meter mode: Credit
When the meter is in credit mode then the home screen adapts to show the live usage for both electricity and gas.
As your electricity or gas usage increases, then the colour of the Home screen changes colour to reflect this, the text will also change between Low, Medium, High.
The Tempo app also supports prepayment meters.
When your meter is in prepayment mode, the app adapts the home screen to show you you:
- Your remaining balance per fuel
- When you hit the low credit alert threshold
- When Emergency credit is available, selected or in us
- Can I see when Friendly credit is available? Unfortunately today this is not available in the Tempo app, we are looking at this for the future. You can see on your Trio if you are in a Friendly credit period
- Can I select Emergency credit from my app? Unfortunately today this is not available in the Tempo app, we are looking at this for the future.